% computes the steady state of dog.mod (growthless deterministic growth model). % stephane [DOT] adjemian [AT] ens [DOT] fr function [ys,check] = uribefinanssfile_steadystate(ys,exe) global M_lgy_ %% DO NOT CHANGE THIS PART. %% %% Here we load the values of the deep parameters in a loop. %% if isfield(M_,'param_nbr') == 1 NumberOfParameters = M_.param_nbr; % Number of deep parameters. for i = 1:NumberOfParameters % Loop... paramname = deblank(M_.param_names(i,:)); % Get the name of parameter i. eval([ paramname ' = M_.params(' int2str(i) ');']); % Get the value of parameter i. end % End of the loop. check = 0; end %% %% END OF THE FIRST MODEL INDEPENDENT BLOCK. %% THIS BLOCK IS MODEL SPECIFIC. %% %% Here the user has to define the steady state. %% rstar = ((1/beta)*(gd^(gamma)))-1; % world interest rate k_over_ghss=((((gd^(gamma))/beta)-1+delta)/alpha)^(1/(alpha-1)); %(K/GH) from egn 4 // productivity shock hss= (((1-alpha)* gd * ((k_over_ghss)^alpha ))/ theta)^(1/(w-1)); %hours kss = k_over_ghss * gd * hss; %capital yss= (kss^(alpha)) * ((hss*gd)^(1-alpha)); %output iss = kss*(gd-1+delta); css = ((gd/(1+rstar))-1) * dbar + yss - iss-sd; lamdass=(css-theta*(w^(-1))*hss^(w))^(-gamma); tbss=yss-css-iss-sd; sd= yss*share_s; d = dbar; r = rstar; g = gd; a = 1; mu = 1; v = 1; s = sd; k_over_gh= k_over_ghss ; h = hss; k =kss ; lamda=lamdass; y= yss; i=iss; c=css; tb=tbss; tby=tbss/yss; gy=gd; gc=gd; gi=gd; %% %% END OF THE MODEL SPECIFIC BLOCK. %% DO NOT CHANGE THIS PART. %% %% Here we define the steady state values of the endogenous variables of %% the model. %% for iter = 1:length(M_.params) eval([ 'M_.params(' num2str(iter) ') = ' M_.param_names(iter,:) ';' ]) end if isfield(M_,'param_nbr') == 1 if isfield(M_,'orig_endo_nbr') == 1 NumberOfEndogenousVariables = M_.orig_endo_nbr; else NumberOfEndogenousVariables = M_.endo_nbr; % Number of endogenous variables. end ys = zeros(NumberOfEndogenousVariables,1); % Initialization of ys (steady state). for i = 1:NumberOfEndogenousVariables % Loop... varname = deblank(M_.endo_names(i,:)); % Get the name of endogenous variable i eval(['ys(' int2str(i) ') = ' varname ';']); % Get the steady state value of this variable. end % End of the loop. else ys=zeros(length(lgy_),1); for i = 1:length(lgy_) ys(i) = eval(lgy_(i,:)); end check = 0; end end %% %% END OF THE SECOND MODEL INDEPENDENT BLOCK.