On forward looking variables

This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location where you will have to reset your password.
Forum rules
This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location (https://forum.dynare.org) where you will have to reset your password.

Re: On forward looking variables

Postby RMB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Jpfeifer,

Yes, I found some differences in comparison to the article. However, the origina model is also different and still works! I am doing some tests in order to find the rank condition.
RMB

Postby RMB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Jpfeifer,

I am checking. I noticed the original code is not exactly according to the text; I use the original one in order to apply my modifications. The equations are quite similar to original code. Should I change according to the text?
RMB

Postby jpfeifer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:28 pm

I don't know which paper you are talking about, but you need to find out which version is correct. Either the paper or the code are correct.
------------
Johannes Pfeifer
University of Cologne
https://sites.google.com/site/pfeiferecon/
jpfeifer

Postby RMB » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:47 am

Yes, you are right. The paper is Portuguese, but at the end, the author showed some of the equations he put in the code. I am thinking the code is the correct. Well, I will research more about with friends in order to find a solution! Thanks!
Attachments
Dissertação - Rafael Mouallem Rosa.pdf
(530.34 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
RMB

Previous

Return to Dynare help