Extract clear recommendations and economic framework

This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location where you will have to reset your password.
Forum rules
This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location (https://forum.dynare.org) where you will have to reset your password.

Extract clear recommendations and economic framework

Postby jack2015 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi.
I created (simulation, estimation and forecasting, sensitivity analysis and identification) a DSGE model for an economic using DYNARE. Now I want use the results (reports, plots, etc.) which some of them are really complex for an end user which is unfamiliar with DSGE structure (for example a policy maker). Which part of these results can be used directly (or with modifications) for this purpose? (For example policy maker can adjust amount of exogenous shock and see effects on other variables by plots and other related information - is this possible? or something like this). I want know the possibility of designing this structure using a GUI or other frameworks. If this is possible, which part of the total structure of DYNARE can be used (simulation, estimation, forecasting, sensitivity analysis and identification) to extract these clear recommendations frameworks.

Thanks.
jack2015

Return to Dynare help