Error in deterministic model with temporary shock

This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location where you will have to reset your password.
Forum rules
This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location (https://forum.dynare.org) where you will have to reset your password.

Error in deterministic model with temporary shock

Postby VoGols » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:57 pm

I have a model that I have been able to successfully run stochastic simulations in, however, when i try to run deterministic shocks it does not work.

i have attached the mod files for the functioning stochastic version and nonfunctioning deterministic version. the models only differ in that the stochastic processes have been removed in the deterministic file, and the endog variables tau and kappa become exogenous variables in the deterministic file.

when i run the model, i get the error that the maximum number of iterations has been reached. after reading other posts on this topic, i have tried the things suggested, such as increasing the number of iterations and checking for other errors. any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
michael
Attachments
ModelDet_temp.mod
deterministic model
(5.39 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
ModelNewPar.mod
stochastic model
(5.93 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
VoGols

Return to Dynare help