new keynesian model

This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location where you will have to reset your password.
Forum rules
This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location (https://forum.dynare.org) where you will have to reset your password.

new keynesian model

Postby paolobono » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:45 pm

I'd like to estimate a system with the new keynesian IS curve, the new keynesian Phillips curve and the taylor rule. I tried to find the analitical solution first, but i did't find it. Where can I search for references or examples like that one?
paolobono

New Keynesian Model with IS and Phillips curve

Postby Cem279 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:35 pm

Hi Paolobono,

I am sending attached a file by Philip Liu from Australian National University which features both the analytical form and Dynare code sample of a New Keynesian Model with IS and Phiips curve and Taylor rule by Cho and Moreno (Journal of Credit Money and Banking, 2000).

As a matter of fact I am using this model to investigate post-crisis monetary policy effects in Turkey but somewhat have had to suspend it temporarily because I got stuck into a local maximum bound problem.

Hope you don't have the same problem. :wink:

Cheers.
Attachments
macro_dynare.pdf
File by by Phillip Liu to demonstrate a Dynare application.
(102.53 KiB) Downloaded 2321 times
Cem279

Return to Dynare contributions and examples