Dynare code for 3-sector NK-DSGE closed economy model

This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location where you will have to reset your password.
Forum rules
This forum is closed. You can read the posts but cannot write. We have migrated the forum to a new location (https://forum.dynare.org) where you will have to reset your password.

Dynare code for 3-sector NK-DSGE closed economy model

Postby mishu_06 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Dear All,

I am working on dynare code to three sector NK-DSGE closed economy model .Basically I am looking at the response functions to internal terms of trade shocks in the economy. Two of the sectors are flexible and one of them is sticky. I have written three DIS's (two in terms of natural output level as deviations are zero) , one NKPC ,interest rate rule, aggregate equations and natural levels. The model does not satisfy Blanchard-Kahn conditions. Either I am not writing the model properly in dynare or this interest rate rule does not satisfy BK condition or parameter values are creating trouble, I seriously do not know. I am new to dynare and would be thankful if some of you could help me out. Kindly find my code attached.

Thanks. :)
mishu_06
Attachments
tot2.mod
(3.93 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
mishu_06

Re: Dynare code for 3-sector NK-DSGE closed economy model

Postby ptr » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

This is a classical timing problem.

Use the command model_diagnostics(M_,options_,oo_) to view the problem.

Also see the forum; viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740&p=12971#p12971 and viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3560.

All the best.
ptr

Re: Dynare code for 3-sector NK-DSGE closed economy model

Postby mishu_06 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks a lot. :)
mishu_06

Return to Dynare contributions and examples